We Wanna Win, Exclusively for Ex-book People
3rd Annual Mastermind
2022 Location and Dates to be Announced Soon!
(Video production by book man, Alex Haar at Haar Creative.)
This might be for you if...
- If you don't miss selling books, but DO miss being around awesome, motivated, and smart people that are just like you
- If you have reached a certain level of success and need to fill your cup instead of filling up others' all the time
- If you could use eyes and ears of people you respect and trust, who are outside of your normal circle, to give you feedback on your life and business
- If you could use two days to stop the busyness and get your thoughts out on paper and in conversation with others who want you to win
- If you are a former "books-slinger" looking for a different and impactful way to learn and develop. This is not a "Back to Basics" or "Re-live the Glory Days" mastermind...this is a Moving Forward and Leveling Up.
Join us live and in-person in 2022!
"You Are Becoming Who You Someday Will Be."
Take Some Time For A Gut Check, Business Check, and Life Check.
Here is What We Wanna Win Attendees Had To Say About Their Experience:
"It was great being in a room with several like-minded individuals and talk about the good, bad, and ugly of our businesses. The collective compassion and help everyone offered was tremendous."
"This class was worth the time and money I invested. This gave me a unique opportunity to think about what I'm doing which will translate to better results personally and professionally."
"We're all busy. However, taking time to step away from the whirlwind of my business for two days and focus on ways to improve with the help of other successful, like-minded people was just what I needed."
"We Wanna Win was so impactful. I love how personalized the conversations were and how we were able to get to know others."
Why You Need This Mastermind and Why Now Is The Best Time To Join:
- You need to get your head clear, and your plans on paper. Busy, successful people don't always take the time to do this. Allocate time to get a focused plan together. Balance "putting your head down and going to work" with being able to see the whole picture.
- Power of the room. Surround yourself with people that challenge you. It's not as much about motivation, it's more about accountability, community, connection, and clarity. Get inspired and take back ownership in business and life. Think about all the time you can save by having a sounding board of people who get you, want you to win, and are committed to finding solutions that will lead to growth.
- New ideas. You do the best you can with what you have. People are bringing their superpowers to help with your blocks. You have things to say and share that can help someone else. Gather different viewpoints to level up technically, mentally, and emotionally.
- Experts. What have ex-book people with crazy success and expertise that can make an immediate impact on your perspectives and performance.
We Are Taking Up to 20 Members. Apply Today Before They Are Gone.
We Wanna Win mastermind, Rebecca, and Rise Up Consulting LLC are not affiliated with the Southwestern Family of Companies or the Varsity Internship Program in any way.
For more information about Rebecca and Rise Up Consulting LLC, please visit risewithrebecca.com.
© 2021 Rise Up Consulting LLC