We Wanna Win Mastermind Itinerary and Application Details!
20 Spots Available. If You See This Page There Are Spots Available.
- We will kick off Session 1 at 1:00 pm on the date of the mastermind. Sessions 1 and 2 will be on day one.
- Evening activity with catered dinner and drinks following. Time for community, networking, and collaboration.
- Day two starts at 9:00 am. We will be doing our Hot Seat time day two. Get your deal in front of other eyes and ears of professionals who can help you through your most pressing blocks. Pick the brains of people you respect and who want you to win.
- We wrap up by 5:00 pm day two.
- Lodging and arrangement for optional roomates will be coordinated. (You know the deal...guys with guys, girls with girls...)
- Entire 2-day event is $997 (not including lodging and transportation.)
- This is for like-minded and successful alumni to take two days and get around others who want them to win. Content, collaboration, networking, and community.
Be A Part of the Mastermind That Will Move the Needle For You (and is a perfect dose of nostalgia and fun.)
"Rebecca Gebhardt and I have known each other and worked together for over 20 years. Simply put, Rebecca has always brought out the best in people and their team members. She is truly amazing. Rebecca understands and teaches the same principles of success and leadership that Fortune 500 companies teach in their courses." Brain Ross, former sales manager and book man
"I worked with Rebecca for almost a decade. I saw her go from an agent who struggled to having one of the top teams in the entire insurance company. Her visionary capacity to see what others need and communicate that in a meaningful way is why she’s a gem to work with. She is a determined and persistent person with integrity. I’ve seen her pivot her business life to support the kind of overall life she wants for herself and family." Nancy Wright Maxwell, former sales manager and book girl
We Wanna Win and Rise Up Consulting LLC are not affiliated with the Southwestern Family of Companies or the Varsity Internship Program in any way.
© 2021 Rise Up Consulting LLC